Skip to main content

15 FAMOUS PEOPLE WHINING ABOUT BEING FAMOUS


1. LADY GAGA

Splash News
“I just sometimes feel like a loser still, you know? It’s crazy because we’re at [Madison Square Garden], but I still sometimes feel like a loser kid in high school. And I just gotta pick myself up, and tell myself I’m a superstar every morning so I can get through this day and be for my fans what they need for me to be.” –Lady Gaga
Dear Gagaloop,
You’re not a loser! You’re just a giant weirdo. Who voluntarily puts themselves inside a giant egg, anyway?!
Love,
Dumb Blogger Tina

2. ROBERT PATTINSON

AFP/Getty Images
“Being in such a specific pigeonhole right now, it’s very strange. Having a persona people recognize, it’s the thing that probably gets you paid the most, but it’s also the thing that virtually every actor in the world doesn’t want. ‘Cause, like, no one would believe me if I wanted to play something ultra-realistic, like a gangster or something.” –Robert Pattinson
Dearest Edward,
Boo hoo. You’re stuck playing a sexy vampire for the rest of your life, making millions of dollars. That sucks, and I don’t envy you at all.
Forever Yours,
T-Bella
3. BEYONCÉ


FilmMagic/Getty Images
“The drama and the demands and the pressure and all of the people giving you so much access to so many things can be too much. So couple that with everyone telling you you’re so this, and so that, and so perfect, and of course you can lose yourself.” –Beyoncé
Yo Big Booty Bey,
Yeah, I would hate to be told I’m perfect, too. And giving me access to exciting things like designer shoes and fancy cars?! Fuhgeddaboudit.
Signed,
Bootylicious T
4. BRAD PITT

Getty Images
“Fame makes you feel permanently like a girl walking past construction workers.” –Brad Pitt
Dearest Mr. Jolie,
If you can’t appreciate the fact that you’re with the hottest chick ever invented, then just please take your 17 children and go back to Springfield, Missouri.
Sincerely,
Tina
PS I’m really sorry you’re whipped.
5. REESE WITHERSPOON

Landov
“I parted with my privacy a long time ago. We went different ways. And sometimes I mourn it. Sometimes I will sit in the car and cry. Because I can’t get out. That’s the only thing: I mourn the loss of my privacy.” –Reese Witherspoon
Lovely Reese,
I sit in the car and cry, too, when I can’t afford to fill up my gas tank because I’m not rich and famous.
LYLAS,
Tina
6. JUSTIN BIEBER

Getty Images
“You would think paparazzi would have some respect in holy places. All I wanted was the chance to walk where jesus did here in isreal. They should be ashamed of themselves. Take pictures of me eating but not in a place of prayer, ridiculous… But some people just don’t have respect… been super frustrated and just needed some time to vent and chill. i want to see this country and all the places ive dreamed of and whether its the paps or being pulled into politics its been frustrating.” [sic] –Justin Bieber
Dear Justin,
I feel sorry for you. It really must stink being so loved and having such immaculate strands of hair. If you ever need to talk, my phone number is 212-555-TINA.
XOXO,
Tina
7. BRITNEY SPEARS

WireImage/Getty Images
“At first, it’s amazing, the first year or two, because it’s like, I’m a celebrity! It didn’t really touch me until I had been working for six years. I wanted to just stop. I wanted to create a new life… I used to be a cool chick, but I feel like the paparazzi has taken that away from me, like, the way I used to live my life. I used to be a cool chick, but I’m not anymore.” –Britney Spears
Hi Brit Brit,
That’s right. You’re not cool. You’re just a crazy has-been with bad hair extensions. But I still love you and your overly produced music.
Love Always,
Tina
8. DENZEL WASHINGTON

AFP/Getty Images
“That’s one of the weird things about celebrity is that you don’t know who’s watching. That’s my least favorite part of acting, celebrity.” –Denzel Washington
What up, Denz?
Then go be a preacher! I don’t really know what else to say, because I never saw any of your movies. Sorry.
Cheers,
T
9. LINDSAY LOHAN

Getty Images
“It’s hard in L.A. not to go out, it gets lonely. Being an actress is lonely, and I never want to be alone. I hate sleeping alone.” –Lindsay Lohan
Hello LiLo,
Good news! You don’t have to be alone when you’re in prison.
Hugs,
Tina
10. JENNIFER ANISTON

Reuters/Landov
“You feel like you’ve just been pushed out of a plane, and you’re in free fall. When somebody follows you 20 blocks to the pharmacy, where they watch you buy toilet paper, you know your life has changed.” –Jennifer Aniston
Jenny,
Don’t you have handlers for that sort of thing?
Peace,
Tina
PS I’m sorry you’re 42 and still single. Maybe you should stop dating guys like John Mayer.
11. ZAC EFRON

Getty Images
“It’s weird, but I don’t feel like think I deserve any of the attention. There’s really nothing but one audition for a Disney Channel movie that separates me from 2,000 other brown-haired, blue-eyed guys in L.A., you know?” –Zac Efron
Dear Zefron,
Everyone should just leave you alone. You don’t deserve High School Musical or anybody’s love. Except for mine. I have a nice spot for you in my bedroom where no one will bother us.
XX,
Tina
12. MADONNA

EPA/Landov
“Fame can be very disruptive. It can be like a drug. It gives you the feeling that you’re happy, it gives you the feeling of self-importance, it gives you the feeling of fullfilment… but it can distract you from what is really important.” –Madonna
Madge,
Well, thank God for Kabbalah, right? I don’t really like you to be honest. You’re old, bitter and mean.
Later Gator,
Tina
13. KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

Reuters/Landov
“I think it broke something in me. I was told very early on that if I didn’t go out to openings and parties and events I would be left alone. I didn’t, and they still didn’t leave me alone. I knew it was part of the deal in the life I had signed up to, but the fear of it has never left me. I’m still not good at being recognized. I wear scruffy clothes and hats and keep my head down.” –Keira Knightly
K-Knight,
No, you’re broken because you’re too damn thin. Go eat a cheeseburger, please.
Regards,
Tina
14. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Landov
“I tried so hard to be an R&B artist [on his first solo album, Justified] and it was the pop album of the year, and I was like, ‘F**k. That’s the last thing I wanted. But I was like, ‘So everyone considers me a pop artist? Well, f**k it. I’m going to do whatever I want to do.’” –Justin Timberlake
JT,
And so you stuck your d$%k in a box?! That’s the logical thing to do. LOL!
Bye Bye Bye,
T
15. MICHELLE PFEIFFER

Landov
“Just standing around looking beautiful is so boring, really boring, so boring.” –Michelle Pfeiffer
Pfeifmeister,
You’ve got mail! From me! Sorry for the sad life you lead. Must be hard.
Sincerely,
Tina
16. BONUS! ROBERT PATTINSON

Reuters/Landov
“You’re not really allowed to complain about any of this. You’re just supposed to be grateful. And obviously, I get it. You’re lucky and you should appreciate your luck. But, I mean, it just seems if you even hint that there’s a bad side to any of this people will be like, Liar! I guess it’s because people want to have it as a dream. God, I always talk about fame, and it’s just so boring!” –Robert Pattinson
Dear R-Patz,
It’s me again! I wanted to add you a second time to my photo gallery, because you are so whiny and ungrateful for your fame, it was easy to find self-pitying quotes from you. My advice? Cowboy up, and count yer blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 Photos of Women Without Bras

Photos of Women Without Bras , this might be the best idea after the invention of bras. don’t you think so? I meant just imagine all kind of women without the bra but in a thin t-Shirt or a top, breast are trying to float along as nature intended. may be you guys have also known about NO BRA DAY! isn’t it cool? Just want to see if this kind of trend will take over the world? That I don’t know but having a hot list of girls with huge boobs is not a bad idea. So, take your seat and keep on rolling…….

35+ Fantastic Christmas Wallpapers

Christmas is renowned holy event for Christians & Jews. It’s also called Xmas, Noel and Yule. Its means “Feast Day of Christ” and 25th December it is celebrated. On this day, they worship and celebrate it. People decorate their homes, buy new costumes. Snow on everything, gifts, bells, decorated trees & houses are preparation of celebration. This is sacred occasion for Christians so they believed God sent Jesus to show straight path to people that are attract to sins. Santa Clause will distribute gifts to kids so children will also interested and awaited for this day. People help the poor’s on this occasion. It is very best cultural festival that supports a lot to country economy. 54% expenditures are done from peoples by shopping gifts, decorations and food. Exchange of cards is also done on this day. They wish Xmas and happy new year to everyone. There are several kinds of celebrations like Christmas dinner, Worship, Bible reading, group parties, tree decora

Sexy CowGirl (25 Pics)